Thursday, April 16, 2009

Week one down

Sunday was my first full week of being smoke free! Yay me. Although I feel so much better, everything is different. Things don't taste the same and they smell absolutely horrible. I know the benefits far outweigh the negative side effects, but it truly sucks to not be able to eat tuna anymore *pout*

The workouts are a whole different story though. I am absolutely in love with it! the first week was HORRIBLE. I was sore for five days, could barely walk and was sleeping like crap. This week, I have already done more and my body is responding well. I can stretch just a little bit further, I can run a little longer, and I am feeling better in general as a person. My goals are not really to lose weight, but more to gain endurance and become healthier in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment