So this is always a fun post to write :) My name is Jessica. I am a 23 year old photographer (formal journalist) who is starting to become a bit healthier. When I say a bit I mean I am replacing all of my former bad addictions with some form of exercise and diet.
This all started about six weeks ago when my husband decided to quit smoking. At first I really wasn't ready to give up my best friend... So I just cut down to about five cigarettes a day. About a week ago I finally had my fill. I looked in the mirror and noticed just how out of shape I have become over the last few years. I know that the only way I am going to be able to look and feel the way that I want to is to get rid of the smokes... So that is what I did. Today marks day number 4 smoke free!
Anyway, that is the back story. Any questions and I will try to answer the best I can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment